CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Housing Hunting

I had the great "pleasure" of going house hunting in Great Falls Montana this past weekend. I was there Thursday through Sunday and I saw about 40 to 50 houses (both my agent and I stopped counting after 35!!) I saw some of the most unique and scary homes I have ever seen in my life! One houses had the original lights - from the 30s, one is across the street from the universal semen bank (its for livestock only!!!!!!!) so everytime you look outside this large bay window you see "SEMEN", I saw one that had no room for a kitchen table... the couple eats while sitting on the floor!!! I saw some great houses that need some work and I only saw one that I decided was worth bidding on!!! We put a bid on a gorgeous 3 bedroom 2 bath cottage and our offer wasn't accepted. We tried to make another offer and that didn't get us far so for right now house hunting is on hold. We are going to try and make an offer later on this week and if they don't accept that then we are just going to move and start looking when we get there! What a mess!! Keep us in your thoughts!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Linds..ya'll are in our thoughts/prayers on this. I know it can be super stressful, just have faith.

The Vrabecs said...

House hunting is so much fun, huh? Just try to keep your perspective and if your offer isn't accepted just know that it wasn't meant to be. I know, easier said than done. Good luck with everything...you will find that everything falls into place eventually ;)