CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ear Infection

On Monday Jameson was not himself at all. I thought that part of that might be because he started at a new daycare center. He didn't nap and he didn't eat as good as he normally does. I brought him home and got him into bed early. He didn't sleep... Peyton was up with him all night. He then refused to nap on Tuesday too! So now we have a lovely pleasant son who hasn't napped in 2 days and barely slept at night. Then I noticed he was "digging" at his ear until it bled. I called the pediatrician and they said to bring him! She told me those two dreaded words: EAR INFECTION!! So Jameson is on medication for that plus pain killer drops for his ears. All day today the only thing he had done is sleep, eat and then sleep again! My poor baby!

2 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Yuck, poor guy. Ear infections are no good! Abby had one last week, I always feel so bad for the little ones when they are sick! Hope he feels better soon :)

The Kendall Family said...

Poor guy:(((Hope he's all better now. He's so cute, I don't want him to be sad!