CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Apple picking






On my birthday we headed up to a farm in New Hampshire for Military Appreciation Day. The farm was allowing military families to come and pick all the apples they wanted, listen to some music play some games and then finish it off with some apple crisp and some apple cider! It was a perfect day and we had the best time. Jameson even found an apple all for himself and I mean all for himself. We could not loose the apple or Jameson would freak out! Finally we had to distract him and grab the apple because he kept dropping it on the way down the hill. We had a blast and the weather could not have been nicer!

2 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Looks like a wonderful day. I love the last picture of Peyton and Jameson! I wish we could go apple picking this year.

The Kendall Family said...

How sweet! We sure miss the orchards and pumpkin patches over here...or at least I do!