CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bye Bye Paci

So I can't remember if I posted these or not but I figured I would since they were so cute!! Right after Jameson turned 2 we got rid of the paci. I thought that it was going to be so much harder than it really was! We went cold turkey for three days and I kept telling him everyday that if he could go without them then we would go and "buy" cars with the pacis!!! So on day 3 we packed them in a ziploc bag and headed to Wal-mart where he picked out a package of cars and he "paid" the woman with his pacis!! And that was the end of that!

One last time!
All ready to go!


His reward for giving them up!


1 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

I remember being terrified of taking the paci away from Abby and like you it was much easier than anticipated. Cute idea of "buying" something special with the pacis!! I might have to steal that one for Olivia depending on how attached she is later in life :-)