CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

More fun in Newport Beach

Pool, beach and a ton of people to keep him occupied! I couldn't have asked for a better vacation! My parents were great and so was my sister and her friend Anty. They took Jameson in the pool so I could read or spend time with Peyton. It was a great time for all of us!!

So Jameson refuses to wear a hat when we are outside and since he has such light hair I am worried that he is going to get sun burned so I spray his head with suntan lotion which is almost like a gel thus the constant mohawk!

He tried to do a head stand in the sand and he ended up covered.

Grammie bought Jameson a tube for the pool and he loved it. It gave him the freedom that my dear son loves so much. He has no fear of the water and walks right in! At least with the tube he floats instead of sinks!


Jameson and his grammie!!!

5 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Looks like fun, I love Jameson's mohawk. Too cute!!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the mohawk!! What a cutie!!

The Kendall Family said...

So cute! You look so much like your mom!!

City Girl, Country Boy said...

Grammie says that Jameson got sand in his hair because he fell out of the chair...not because he was trying to do a head stand. So there!

City Girl, Country Boy said...

Grammie says that Jameson got sand all over his head because he fell out of the chair...not because he was trying to do a head stand!