CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

California here we come

So for you those of you that don't know the AF decided at the end of November that Peyton needed to be at Vandenberg AFB in Lompoc California by mid-January. We got our official orders on December 11, the movers came on the 26th, 27th & 28th and we left Connecticut on Jan 7th! Talk about a whirlwind!
So we are on day 2 of our travels! As I write this we are in a hotel room in Nashville! What an amazing place it is too. We just got in from eating at one of the best Sushi bars I have been to! Allie and I enjoyed some Ginjo Sake and some "fusion" sushi! We are heading to Memphis tomorrow for some great BBQ and some good music and sights!
I will promise that I will try to post every night something and tomorrow I will post some pictures! See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Looking forward to some pics! Safe travels!!!

Unknown said...

Good luck on your trip! We're keeping ya'll in our prayers!

The Kendall Family said...

Good to hear all is going well! Talk soon!