CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

On a plane

The first week of December brought us one of Jameson's first.... his first airplane ride. We took a trip to Virgina to see Grandma Sue and Granddaddy. We had an interesting flight. We took off from Manchester Airport in NH and landed for a long layover in Detroit, MI. We got a much smaller plane and things were going really well. Jameson was fast asleep in my arms and the plane was going to land earlier ( I couldn't have been happier). As we went to land the plane suddenly pulled up (think touch n' go's!) and we circled Roanoke Airport for the next 30 mins. The airline stewardess then came over and wanted to show me how to brace an infant for an emergency landing. I don't think I have ever seen my whole life flash before me. Come to find out the front landing gear wouldn't go down. We finally landed (hardest landing in the whole world) and there were hazmat trucks, ambulances, fire trucks, you name it and it was there waiting for us.

We got there safely and Jameson had no idea!



He got his own seat because the plane was empty. Jameson was going to try and fix the landing gear with his screwdriver.

1 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Oh wow, how scary!!! I am glad you guys made it safe and sound! I would have freaked!!! :)