CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 3, 2007

So big

On Wednesday when I was home with Jameson, I had him in his swing. As he was sitting there and checking out the birdies I snapped some pictures. I realized that the pictures looked awfully familiar and then remembered we had similar pictures from when he was born. I took both of the pictures and put them next to each other and I couldn't get over how big he has gotten in the last four months. See for your self!



Jameson - 3 days old



Jameson- 4 months old

4 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

What a big boy he is becoming!! And very handsome!

Unknown said...

Very good updates, Linds. :o)

The Kendall Family said...

He is soooo cute! Love his face!! It's amazing how they grow...I'm starting to see this for myself!

Susan and Richard said...

Jameson is the cutest little baby boy in the entire universe!! Richard and I can't believe we have a blue-eyed grandson!! A special thanks to Peyton and Lindsay for a great job!!

Our favorite picture is the one of Jameson in the tube giving the, "Can't a guy get any privacy" look on his face!! Lovya -- DeDe and GrandmaSue